- How much will it cost to ship my order?
STANDARD FLAT FEE SHIPPING
SHIP YOUR ENTIRE ORDER FOR A FLAT FEE OF JUST $6.95!
- Look for '$6.95 flat fee eligible' next to qualifying items throughout our website.
- Select standard shipping purchases ship for one low flat fee of $6.95 per shipping address and arrive within 7 business days for most in-stock merchandise.
- For Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. Territories, add $20.
- For Canada and Mexico, add $35.
- Oversized and special delivery items may be subject to a delivery charge noted on the product page.
- Some oversized and white glove delivery items require additional shipping time and may be shipped by truck within the contiguous U.S., as noted on the product page. You (or the recipient) will be contacted by the shipping company to arrange for a convenient delivery date.
- Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. Most packages will be shipped by UPS and final delivery will be made by your local mail carrier.
- MoMA Store Gift Card delivery to U.S. addresses is free of charge and is shipped by UPS, separately from other items in your order; add $10 per foreign address. MoMA Store Gift Cards are shipped next business day and arrive in 5-7 business days.
Add $25 per address.
- Orders placed by 11AM ET for most in-stock merchandise will be delivered in the contiguous U.S. within 2 business days.
- We cannot offer express delivery to APO, FPO, PO Boxes or international shipments.
- MoMA Store Gift Card express delivery to U.S. addresses, add $25 to most locations.
NEED HELP ORDERING?
1.800. 851.4509 (U.S. and Canada)
212.708.9888 (International Callers)
Monday through Friday | 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ETPlease see our Shipping Policy for more information.
- What is your return policy?
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your merchandise within 90 days for a prompt and courteous exchange or refund, whichever you prefer. Gift recipients will receive a merchandise credit in the form of a MoMA Gift Card. Please follow the instructions on the back of your packing slip for returns. For additional information, check our Return Policy or contact Customer Service.
- Can orders be shipped internationally?
- Most of our products can be shipped to international addresses. Recipients are responsible for all customs duties or taxes in that country, which are collected by the carrier upon delivery. Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight of the order and its destination. You may also contact Customer Service for more information.
- To determine shipping rates, simply begin the checkout process. After entering the address information, you can review your order with the shipping charges added.
- Most products can be shipped to international addresses, though some oversized items cannot be shipped to an international address.
- Recipient is responsible for all applicable customs duties, tariffs, taxes, or Value Added Tax (VAT), which are collected by the carrier upon delivery.
- Orders are shipped via a traceable international carrier. Delivery should take 5 - 7 business days to reach your country provided that there are no unforeseen delays in Customs.
- Need help placing International Order? Call us at 212.708.9888 | Monday through Friday | 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
- What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards, as well as MoMA Store Gift Cards.
- Does MoMA deliver oversize items?
- We can deliver oversize items to most addresses within the contiguous 48 United States. We will choose the appropriate carrier for your selection, ensuring that every purchase is efficiently shipped to the address you provide. Some of these products can't be gift-wrapped, shipped internationally, or may require additional fees, however. This information is presented on each product page. Please see our shipping policies for more information.
- What are the advantages of becoming a MoMA member?
- As a MoMA member you will enjoy a variety of benefits: Unlimited free admission for a year to the Museum's collections and exhibitions, gallery talks and film programs, exclusive members-only previews and visiting hours, and a 10% discount on all merchandise purchased from MoMA Stores, the MoMA Store website, and our gift catalog.
- Is it safe for me to pay by credit card over the Internet?
Yes. MoMA secure server software uses industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encodes your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, as it travels over the Internet so that all transactions are secure. If you prefer, you may also place a MoMA Store order by phone at 1.800.851.4509 (or 212.708.9888 outside of the U.S.) or by fax at 1.212.333.1127.
- I'd like my product to be considered for sale at the MoMA Store. How do I submit information?
To submit products to be considered for sale, e-mail a link to pictures, include pricing and all relevant information to Product Submissions at Customer Service.Product samples mailed to the MoMA offices cannot be returned.